Jun 27, 2010

Taeyang's Star's Diary 9!!




Is pain needed for new things to be born?  The product of pain which Taeyang (22·real name Dong Young Bae) went through last year is coming soon as
a full album. “I’m doing almost last-minute works. It seems like a little over
10 songs will be included.




He actually suffered untold pain last year because of preparing for this album. Managing both, work for his album and other schedules, he was tired mentally and physically.

He has gone through a long painful time to put out a satisfying album.

“My album is likely about to come out soon. It’s my first full album that I released with my name,
so I feel different from the mini album or the single album.”


With earnest, he could use his own “colors”, those of which he couldn’t show this whole time.

“It’s hard to say what style songs they are. You will see as you listen to it, rather than my words.
It may sound new. It was filled up with songs that can contain my style well rather than songs which are “too trendy”. It’s basically R&B”


At the height of working for his album, he became sensitive enough that his members couldn’t easily come near him . But that time has passed.

“It’s an official full album that I released with my name. That’s why I was very stressful and sensitive.
I kept trying to think of the reason of why I liked music. It’s right that I do music because I’m happy, I sing and I’m happy when I do music, so I thought it (music) shouldn’t be painful either”


At the time, he made efforts to hold his own musical energy by breaking up his busy time and
gathering up his scattered mind.


He grew up some more with the hard times.

“Now I feel much more free. Actually on my birthday I even wanted to say to my fans don’t give me any presents’. Because I was sorry to give them nothing… But I think I’ll be able to give a
present now, too. Excited.”


Ayyy! How can he say that he didn't give us a present when he's the most beautiful present we can get!! TAEYANG always VIP!!!*.*

1 comment:

  1. Saranghaeyo !! Taeyang! 언제 UR 콘서트는 필리핀에서 여기 있어요? 여기 필리핀은 당신을위한 VIP를 지원하고 당신 SARANGHAEYO에 대한 대기!
    우리는 당신을 정말 사랑해 :)

    ReplyDelete