Dec 4, 2014

Taeyang Shines in the Spotlight with the UnionPay Song of the Year

After Eyes, Nose, Lips was heard all around the nation, Big Bang′s Taeyang received the UnionPay Song of the Year award at the 2014 MAMA, held at the AWE in Hong Kong on December 3.

Of the three major awards, Taeyang took the UnionPay Song of the Year award with his hit song Eyes, Nose, Lips

Excitedly cheering on the stage, Taeyang began his thank you speech by saying, “Really, I don’t know what to say… It took a long time for me to release this album. And I think was because I was tying to meet this song. So many people loved Eyes Nose Lips so I spent one happy year. Thank you all.”

He also thanked the YG staff and producers, as well as G-Dragon and the other Big Bang members. He didn′t forget to send his thanks and love to VIPs.

EXO won the UnionPay Asian Artist of the Year award. 
source: Mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment