Nov 11, 2013

Big Bang′s Taeyang Tells His Stories in the New Album

Taking over the music charts as soon as its release, Big Bang Taeyang’s new song Ringa Linga sends a special message to his fans.

Unlike his other songs, such as Only Look at MeWhere U AtWedding Dress, and I Need Girl, which deal with love stories in their lyrics, Ringa Linga talks about something else.




The song includes rather rebellious and provocative lyrics such as “Put your hands up, like the country’s been liberated,” “Shake it like you have a spasm,” “Girls cry over my body, my songs.”

Taeyang commented, “I wanted to get away from the usual love songs. This new song is about enjoying music all together. I wanted to share the feelings that I have and the message that I want to send to my fans.”

His new song, unlike his previous R&B-style songs, is a unique mix of dubstep, electro, trap on top of its hip-hop base. 

"It’s the style of song that I′ve always wanted to do," said Taeyang. 

The wilder, tougher and more masculine feel of the song is apparent in his music video as well. In the video, Taeyang is seen in a bleached hair, with tattoos on his half-naked body, as well as his six packs. 

Taeyang successfully had his comeback stage with Ringa Linga on SBS’s Inkigayo on November 10. 

Photo credit: YG Entertainment


source: mnet

No comments:

Post a Comment