Dec 11, 2012

Official Video of Seungri's Birthday in Hong Kong

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GTka2OfliUA]

cr: uploader via BBU

<starts @2:18>
Dae: Okay, come on! Come here!
Tae: Such a cutie pie!
Dae: Wow!
Tae: Such cutie pie cake!
Ri: I knew it!!
Dae: Yeah!
Ri: I knew it! Tonight's my bday party!
Tae: Such a cutie pie!
Ri: OH MY GOD!
Tae: Seungri!
Ri: This is Panda Seungri, right?!
Ri (to cameraman): You see this? PANDA! Whhheehhaa! Kungfu Panda!
Ri: *Speaks korean* Where's candle?
Tae: There's NO candle
Dae: No..
Ri: What's wrong with you guys? Where's candle? My candle?!
Ri: Hey!
Dae: Okay.
Ri: Okay, that's it?!
Ri: My bday party, that's it?!
Tae: That's enough! That's enough!
Tae: Yo! Let's go to last stage!
Ri: Hey! Wait a second. Hey! Where's my candle?!
Dae: No No No.. You don't have candle!
Tae: That's enough! Yo!
Ri: nonononononononono! Hey! Stop! Stop!
Tae: Everybody stand up! Everybody stand up!
Ri: I need my candle! Where's my candle?! OH MY GOD!
Tae: Let's go!! KOJITMAL (LIES)!!
Ri: WHERE'S MY CANDLE?!
<Lies song started playing>
Ri: OHHHHH SHHIITTTT!!
Tae: *singing*


OMOOO HOW CUUTE!!! WE WILL BE TRENDING TODAY FOR BABY RI'S BDAAY!!!

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment