Dec 17, 2012

My experience @ Alive Tour in London

Well guys..the concerts were so epic that i really can't write them down in words..so i will just write what comes into my mind. Please understand:)

Friday, December 14th:

-We arrived in London at round 8 am and we had no sleep and we wnt to the hotel first to leave our luggage and tne straigth to the arena. It was raining and I was soaked plus my banner didn't look like it did in the beginning-.- Well after hours of waiting and standing in the rain we who got early access for this day could finally go inside.

-before the concert started they were playing Big Bang's music videos and yes i couldn't hold back myself from screaming :D

-it became dark and the small movie played on the huge screen and O M G it was epic!!!! after it finished the 5 tubes were visible on stage and that's when no one could hold me back anymore*.*

-they moved around A LOT like really i struggeled to take pics. TOP, Dae and Yb were the ones who were the most at our standing section.

-during the first talk YB got nosebleed:( and Seungri asked him if he was okay and he said yes. He took a towel and wiped the blood ( I started crying when i saw that T T) They said that they were glad to be in London and that it's their first time there and Seungri said: We fly 60000 miles away to come here but now we are here :D YB said that he wanted to make this an unforgettable night for us and that he would give his best :´) (AWW BAEBYYY)

-YB sang Chris Brown's "Don't Jugde me" and he introduced GD's solo and of course started promoting it and asked us if we bought it haha

-He also said that Daesung will release his japanese Solo album soon and if we buy it Daesung will come over again ;)

-somewhere in the middle of the concert i was standing in the middle of our standing section with my YB banner and jumped up and down. This time Daesung was on the main stage and he saw my and my banner and smiled at me!!

-TOP often was at our section and GOOOOD his scanns everyone with his piercing eyes*.*

-Seungri kept on saying: Are u all right? :D HIS ENGLISH REALLY IMPROVED A LOOT! And he looks damn gorgeouuus

-they taught us how to dance to Fantastic Baby xD

- Daesung often waved to the fans and smiled the whole time. He dances a loot on stage and basically is in his own world haha

-I was very surprised that Seungri was sooo hyper! He kept on jumping and dancing and he is soo playful on stage!!

-when we finished singing Haru Haru YB said that we have beautiful voices~~

-YB SMILED 3 TIMES AT ME: 1. I WAS HOLDING MY BANNER AND MY LIGHTSTICK UP AND I WAS JUMPING AND HE SAW ME FROM THE MAIN STAGE!!! HE READ MY BANNER AND SMILED WIDELY AT MEEEE T T 2. HE WAS AT OUR STANDING SECTION AND I SCREAMED HIS NAME,HE LOOKED DOWN FROM THE STAGE ST ME AND SMILED AGAIIIN!! MY HEAART WAS ABT TO EXPLOODE! 3. HE CAM DOWN TO THE FANS AND WAS DANCING WITH HIS VARSITY JACKET ON. HE CAM ECLOSER TO US AND I WAS SCREAMING LIKE MAD. HE SAW ME, LOOKED INTO MY EYES AND SMILED. THEN HE HAAANDED ME HIS JACKET!! LIKE REALLY HE GAVE IT INTO MY HANDS!

DSC02261

-the encore was soooooo amaziiing*.* they even sang like 3 or 4 additional songs!! They kept on throwing stuff into the crowd and and TOP, GD, YB came down to out section and danced in front of us! GUYS THEY LOOK SOOOO FLAWLESS I TELL UUUU!! NO FLAWS LIKE PERFECTION IN PERSON!! I EVEN SMELLED THEIR PERFUMES! THEY WERE THAT CLOSE!

-they said that they were glad they had a concert in London and they PROMISED that they will come back!!! YB sang: All i want for Christmas is you~~ and Ri said: Merry christmas and a happy new year!!

December 15th, Soundcheck:

-We got in and we saw YB on the upper stage where the BB band was in his fur leather jacket. He sang MJ's song. I was standing at the front and again held my banner;) when he came down GD joined him and the other members,too. They came soo clooose to our section T T Yb asked some fans which songs they wanted to listen to and one of them wad really rude naming a song which was NOT from BB! I wished to slap this person seriously! How disrespectful!!When They sang Bad Boy Seungri was really close to us and he moved his head with us xD YB came down again and stood in front of some ppl dancing! After he got on stage again he was looking down at us and he saw my jacket and smiled back at meee!!!!!!!!! GD was holding back during soundchek (maybe cuz if his cold he wanted to save his voice? idk) By the end of the Soundchek YB said: See u at the show. Not get out!!:D

December 15th, Concert:

-this time i was in the seating section. Of course singing and dancing like crazy agaian ahaha:D

-the show was actually the same just some things were different:

-when they wanted to teach us Fantastic Baby dance Seungri said: Move us asses up first! LOL this guys is really funny :D

-they were more hyper than in the first night and they went down even more! some lucky girls could TOUCH HIM! i saw it on the big screen! they moved around more and threw more stuff into the crowd:)

-YB said: I love London cuz the Ladies are sexy and the gentlemen are gentle! hahaha cuutie piiie!!!!;D Seungri said that he would love to live in London and YB said: U can keep him here! Seungri said: But I'm ur member :D OMG i swear they are such cutiies and doorks!!!

-During the encore GD layed down on the floor and continued singing while theothers were going around.

-Seungri threw his panda ear cuffs into the seating section (lucky fan who got them)

-when they were about to leave GD and TOP bowed^^

Guys I'm really sorry that this fanaccount is a bit messy~ I just have to say that i had two of the best nights in my life and that i will never ever forget these shows<3 YOu have to see Big Bang on stage to understand how EPIC they are. Most of all, they are naturally on stage and they don't pretend to be someone but show us so much love and we really feel that they love us and what they are doing. They look EVEN MORE PERFECT on real life. No flaws, not scratches life for real LIKE THE PERFECTION IN PERSON. I saw nearly all of them from really close and I tell u I'm still AMAZED by them. I'm missing them like mad and can't stop crying T T My dream became true and I saw my 5 KINGS on stage and they were even better than i expected:) They are so perfect that i can't describe it in words. They are superstars but still very down to earth! I'm so thankful to them~ they gave me some amazing memeories~ i will always love and support them until whenever!! Don't even try to compare them to others. Esp not if u haven't seen them live. FOREVER PROUD SOLMATE AND VIP<3 BIG BANG ALWAYS NUMBER ONE IN MY HEART<33 Next aim: YB SOLO ON SOUTH KOREA! GO GO GO!!!! ;)

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment