May 22, 2012

Taeyang - L Officiel Hommes (June) Magazine Q&A!



Favorite Driving Course: Hongdae to Kangnam

좋아하는 나라: KOREA, BRAZIL(가보고 싶은 나라)

Favorite Fashion Style: Taeyang Style , SURFER STYLE

Favorite Fashion Brands/Designers: VERSACE, DRIES VAN NOTEN, GIVENCHY/MY Lovely STYLIST(GEE EUN)

Favorite Underwear Style: Boxer shorts

Favorite Accessories: Chrome Hearts (ALL CHROME HEARTS)



Favorite Sport or Team: BASKET BALL, CHICAGO BULLS(WHERE JORDAN WAS PLAYER)

Favorite Shoes: NIKE AND JORDAN , BIKER BOOTS

Favorite Pop Star: MICHAEL JACKSON

Favorite Movie: FORREST GUMP

Favorite word: PASSION

Favorite type of woman (Ideal Type): A woman who can inspire me a lot

Favorite kind of friend: people who understand me

Favorite Perfume: I do not like (use) perfumes

Favorite Flower: Cactus

Favorite Book(s): ONE PIECE

Favorite Wine&Snacks: I don’t drink

Favorite Dish: Gaeguli (frog meat - Korean food)

Source: L Officiel Hommes

WOOOW I ENVY HIS STYLIST <3 HE MUST LIKE HER REALLY A LOT CAUSE SHE ALWAYS DRESSES HIM SOO GREATLY! 

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment