Feb 22, 2012

Celebrities tweet about Big Bang's BLUE

 

1TYM's Song Baekkyong: Blue..... a BIGBANG masterpiece following LIE. After a storm, comes a calm, it's their story. It's so good. Really good. The melody, the lyrics. I'm giving a big hand and supporting you in distance. It's so obvious but you will blow everyone away again. Yeah blow them away!



Actor/Infinite Challenge's Jung Jun Ha: BIGBANG BLUE touching my heart smoothly this morning.... I'm looking forward to the next song...



From PSY: I'm singing my BLU~U~UES~~~ 고막정화…^^

*고막정화 = "cleanse one's eardrum", used when to describe something that sounds beautiful



OMG THE WHOLE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS SHAKEN UP BY BLUE!!! OMG SOO RPOUD OF BIG BANG!!!! THEY WILL BLOW THEM AWAAAAY ;D

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment