Jul 19, 2011

Big Bang's interview on ViVi Magazine


LOVE & HOPE from BIGBANG



Foreword:
We sincerely hope that Japan can be revived. Big Bang gives us strength when they returned to hold their concert. We(VIVI magazine) have talked with them about the topic ‘Love & Hope’.

 
Q; What will you do to cheer up yourself when you feel down?

What methods will you recommend?

A: V.I. When you cannot think about anything, please listen to the acoustic music that you like and dance according to it. That song will make you feel like you have seen the brightest star in a summer all in a sudden.

The maknae of the band has recommended this way to cheer himself up. When he is feeling down, he will dance in order to let go of all the sad feelings. In fact, V.I. is also a dancer who has lots of energy. He gives the people who witness his active side power.

D-Lite: No matter what, just smile.When you smile, you will be happy.
D-Lite is the mood maker who gives us heartwarming inspiration. He told VIVI, ‘I am not good at talking but I will look at the girls when they are speaking. ‘After talking to him, I realized the most charming part of D-Lite is his smiles.


TOP: I always reflect on myself in order to leave some room in my heart. I also leave time for myself to think about issues

'When the previous album was released, I felt that I had become more like an adult and a naughty man.’ So this is our comics-like T.O.P. He has a grand look outside but at the same time, he is well known for his mischievous side. Strengthening himself  again by self-reflecting, and this is our adult man!

SOL: I am thankful no matter what situations I am in and no matter how trivial the things are in my life. If I can do this, I will be satisfied all the time. 

‘I will bring along a bible if I have to be on an isolated island.’, the answer proves that he is a devoted Christian. During the concert (Love and Hope 2011), he said, ‘We thank you and pray for you.’ These are the heart-warming words that SOL gave to his Japanese fans

GD: I would like to hear the voices of the people that I love in these times, for example, I will talk to them face to face or phone them… If I do so, my stress can be relieved.

The leader is good at every aspect. G Dragon is a quiet and prudent person; therefore, his means of lifting up his spirit again is also a quiet way. He always talks to the people whom he wants in order to recover himself from sadness. It can help him to get his energy back.

OOOUU YEEES OUR BAEBY IS VERY RELIGIOUS AND WE ARE SOO HAPPY ABOUT THAT!! HE SHOWS HIS LOVE TOWARDS THE VIPS AND TRIES TO COMFORT THEM!! OUR SUNSHINE!! HE IS SOOO CUTEE!!!^.^



TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment