May 2, 2011

Taeyang @ Gimpo Airport











#



When I turned my head around, I saw GD & Taeyang appear so I ran towards them. Since Taeyang was walking at the back, my first question to him was "Taeyang, are you going to Japan?" Ah! What a stupid question! After that, I kept talking and wishing them a variety of things, like having a safe journey, hoping their concerts would be successful and coming back to Korea safely, etc. I didn't forget to mention that I was from China. Taeyang kept smiling, nodding his head and saying "thank you". Not only was his face small, his eyes and body were tiny too. When I asked if we could take a picture together, he told me it wasn't possible. I then asked something even more stupid - "Then can I take one with GD?" My question made him embarrassed and he was taken back, so he answered, "You should ask him yourself".

WAAAAAA!!!! HOOOOOOW CUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU NOTICED OUR BAEBY?!?!?!?! LOOK HOW CUTE HE LOOKS!!! WITH A CAP ON HIS HEAD^^ WAAA WE WOULD RUN TO HIM AND HUG HIM TIGHTLY!!!!!!

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment