Apr 5, 2011

Taeyang's mom mom letter



Taeyang’s mom mom letter:
Our kind-hearted maknae *(he is the youngest in his family) yongbae ah! One day i had a dream, when i looked at you i felt insecured and very sad. You never had enjoyable school days like other kids. You were always in your practice rooms. My heart hurts . Even though I can’t always stand by you, every time I see you on stage with your awesome performances, I always feel thankful. I’m very thankful that you are mom’s son. Don’t be sick. watch out your health. i love you!


AAAAYYYYY HOOOOWWW SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!! WE LOOOVE HIS EXPRESSION WHEN HE LISTENS TO THIS MESSAGE!!!! OMG!!! HE HADN'T GOT ENJOYABLE SCHOOL DAYS:( WE DON'T HAVE EITHER!!! WE WANT TO BE THERE WITH HIIIIM!!!!! OMG!!!!!! WE LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!!!!!

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment