Apr 4, 2011

Park Han Byul talks about Taeyang



Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon), Dong Young Bae (TaeYang): Members of idol group, Big Bang. Friends even before Big Bang. Park Han Byul even calls them, “Ji-Yong, Young Bae,” disclosing their friendliness. “After Big Bang, we didn’t meet as often as before. Before, we often went out to play. Big Bang are still my close dongsaengs (younger brothers), but I keep remembering that nowadays they are so popular, that if I spread around that they’re my friends, people might think that I’m being arrogant. (laughs) These days, calling my dongsaengs confidently is getting to be increasingly difficult.”

(UNIMPORTANT PARTS AREN'T MENTIONED)

WAAAA!!!!!! THEY WERE SOOO CLOSE IN THE PAAAST!!!!!!!! OUR SUNSHINE MUST LIKE HER AS A GOOD FRIEND!!! xDDDD EVERYONE WANTS TO BE CLOOOOSSSEEEEE WITH YOUNGBAEEEEEE!!!!^_____^

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment