Feb 26, 2011

Big Show 2011 Day 2 Fan account!



I still can't believe that I've finally reached my stars! Over the past 2 months, I've struggled and was confused whether going to Korea for only 3 days just to watch a concert was really right. (It was something my friends and family didn't understand.) Booking via GMarket was also confusing but everything felt worth it when I was already standing outside the Olympic Stadium.

We arrived a bit later than expected at around 430PM already. We were supposed to be in the stadium by 6PM so there were no goodies available for sale anymore. I wasn't able to get the VIP crown stick and my friend who helped me with the ticket arrived at around 620PM already and I wandered around the "Happy Box" for an hour and missed the 1st song. (But I'm still thankful for my friend!)

It didn't really matter that I missed the 1st song. Didn't even know what they sang but I was still in awe when I entered the arena. What was important was I'm seeing them live, right?

Seungri's solo stage
Seungri came up next with his solo hits, WHAT CAN I DO and VVIP. Maknae has grown up into a charming man. Definitely not a "baby" anymore! Before, I thought that he doesn't really capture the stage like hyungs but he proved me totally wrong. Like GD said, "his stage, his moves, his flow... holding nothing back, just letting it go!" Maknae was shimmering with his sweat and was all out showing his talents, which attracted loads of VIPs including a noona like me.
Taeyang's solo stage
The stage was then rocked by Taeyang with WHERE YOU AT and I'LL BE THERE. As soon as we heard the intro, VIPs started shouting, "DONG YOUNGBAE, DONG YOUNGBAE", repeatedly just like in last year's CD. But this time, I joined them and felt so proud about it! YB's dance moves are beyond words. He's really the dance king (I only watch on Youtube before) who also has supreme vocals! While YB is on the stage, the stadium further heated up. VIPs swung their crown sticks back and forth following his moves. How I wish I had one too :(

Daesung's solo stage
Wearing a black suit and sporting a new hairstyle, Dae not only showed us his good looks but also presented us with a warm new song, BABY DON'T CRY. "Oh baby don't cry. Don't forget the promise we made..." A song only Dae, the smiling angel, can sing. Dae was always showing his Doraemon-like smile but unlike maknae and Taeyang, Dae didn't dance at all because his song wasn't exactly for dancin :P

GD&TOP's stage
The came my bias G-DRAGON with T.O.P! Before, I thought that I would cry once I see GD in person but I didn't! I was just stunned! That's better, right? Both him and T.O.P had blonde hair, which I wasn't used too. Anyway, omce they stolled the "car" (the one from GD's me2day) around the the stage, I couldn't think of anything else but only them. I was in Zone 6 so I could see their faces quite clearly.



Then they sang OH YEAH with Park Bom and as expected, people screamed when she appeared. The stage was awesome as usual but during the part were "GD wins over T.O.P", GD didn't win. T.O.P won! What happened next was T.O.P sang and danced GD's part while GD did the same. I was giggling the whole time. Next was HIGH HIGH and everyone just partied. VIPs bounced up and down which made the floor shake a bit!

Don't Go Home MV
After the solo and duet songs, it was time for a break with the music video of DON'T GO HOME. In the MV, I love how GD yearns for a girl and T.O.P helps him get the girl. GD is loved by a lot of girls (I'm one of them!) but in the MV, he was distressed because he just couldn't get the girl. (Can't you just get me instead, Jiyong?) T.O.P was also an "all-kill" once again. Why do you guys have to be so cute???



Fan service
Up next were the group performances. Couldn't remember all the songs they sang but I remember how they did a lot of fan service!
- They went to 2nd floor and danced in front of VIPs. How I wish I was there!
- They shook hands with fans and Dae even took a video with them.
- Jiyong was posing non-stop. They treated everyone so well!
- Dae shook hands with fans and some didn't anymore want to let go of him.
- GD and T.O.P would always bend and sang with their eyes fixated on a group of VIPs.


- Taeyang danced in different stages and was consistent with his good moves. The school girl behind me screamed, "Taeyang oppa!" whenever he walked near our area since she was holding a board for him.
- T.O.P went near our zone. People were stretching their hands out so they could shake hands with him. He did shook hands with some fans but what I remembered the most was his mischievous expression when a VIP dragged his ring off on the stage. He picked it up and pointed a finger at her... Aw... Perfect expression on perfect face!
- Lastly, GD climbed onto a wire and then "flew back and forth" ... He did that for at least 5 minutes. It was surely memorable but very worrying too...
Of course, there was the Secret Garden parody  and the "encore" but this is all I can share for now. It's almost 3AM here in Korea. To sum everything up, I felt like I was dreaming because they were just 10 meters from me and I was able to see the most anticipated concert of the year.

Although I will still be there tomorrow, I already want to say a thank you to our dear boys who made me believe that dreams can come true. Let's go there again next year, okay? =3

WE WOULD NEVER STOP SCREAMING HIS NAME!!!!! OF COURSE HIS STAGE WAS P E R F E C T I O N!!!! HE ALWAYS GIVES HIS BEST IN EVERYTHING!!!! NO ONE CAN REACH HIS LEVEL!!!!! OMG!!!! HOW WE WISH WE COULD BE THERE,TOOO!!!!!!!!!


TAEYANG always VIP*.*




No comments:

Post a Comment