Sep 26, 2010

Solar 2nd concert!!!

























Two fan accounts from another fansite wrote:

First:
One word for today’s show…Breath taking.. Rarely is something even more amazing the second time around, but YB did it. Those who weren’t big fans before are definitely fanatical after the show, and those who were fans already, are definitely even more devoted after today’s concert.

I am blessed to have gotten the seats that I have, all due to determination, stroke of good luck, and definitely God’s grace. I went from 3rd floor to front and center VIP seats. Yes, I even got to touch YB’s sweaty hands. After desperately going from person to person since 1pm to 6 pm, asking if they’d switch seats for $100, I had no luck. Everyone was steadfast on their tickets. I aimed for aisle seats because I knew where YB will be walking after yesterday’s show. Luckily at the last minute right when i was going to give up, I saw the camera man sitting chilling in the front and center seats. I asked them if they were going to sit here during the show, they said no and that I can go ahead and sit there. Yes, unbelievable luck, i know. SO I ended up right behind the main camera man with front and center seats.

For the INAG perfomance, he came down the same way like yesterday. THe girl he picked was in the row right in front of me. Not jealous because even though it may be my imagination, YB’s gaze definitely lingered in my direction for 3 seconds before turning away lol. He was 2 feet away dancing in front of the cameraman and if I reached my arms out, I could touch his body. And I did! lol. He is about 5’6 and very sweaty indeed. BUt he was glistening lol. He was so cute in his suspenders and tilted hat. He picked the girl, asked her her age, (she was the same age as him, 22).

“So we’re friends?” YB said
The girl just giggled like a fangirl (i probably would have said HEll no, you’re my husband lol)


THey she siad “sure”
and he said, “no, you’re my girlfriend” and had all of us screaming


Everyone’s dying to know the difference between 18+ and 18 and under right? Even though the differences happened in a matter of seconds, it was enough to make YB fans squirm, scream, and giggle. I think my heart skipped a beat to see the clips of him and In Na in bed together. the footage of him on top of her, his arms around her body, playing with her face, brushing back strands of her hair was done so painfully slow. I had to cover my eyes because I couldn’t take it lol. You could hear fangirls screaming “stop it”, “ha ji ma!” and if you listen really hard, you’ll probably hear crying.

THe “Move” performance was much more sexual because it involved pole dancing (yes, YB did it). Girls were touching him in places I couldn’t even imagine, veery provocative indeed, but very tastefully done.

Another big difference was the crowd. EVeryone stood up from the “Superstar” performance, and we never sat back down. THe crowd was much more hype, with a lot less random fan girl screams. The crowd was defintely more matured and they listened tentatively to his songs truly showing love. Everyone stood up from “superstar” performance until the end.

He gave the same emotional speech but began with “i cried yesterday, but I’m not going to cry today”

“You should have stood up sooner” Said YB “because this is the last song”
He said that before LOAM performance, but of course those who went yesterday knew it’s not the last song. lol


It was the most powerful performance of LOAM. HE cried during the performance. But his voice was steady and deliverance was beautiful. But you could see tears in his eyes. HIs nose was red, and his expression..grateful.

He bowed on his knees when he thanked VIPs.

He three shirts and sweaty wife beaters into the crowd like usual. He came back at the end with “where you at” then ended the show with “take it slow”.

But today’s surprise? There was and encore after an encore! lol. YB came back out in a white wife beater and thanked us again. THis time all the girls rushed up to the front of the stage. I could see sweat beads, that’s how close i was. hahaha. He asked us what song we want to hear. He gave us three choices. 1. wedding dress 2. Take it SLow 3. LOAM remix

Choice 3 won with the loudest audience cheer. Then after that powerful performance, he said, “ok good?”

The crowd yeelled “NO!!! MORE!”
YB said “more?”
and then he gave us “TAKE IT SLOW”


He sang the song so beautifully (with no shirt on of course). He was at the edge of the stage literally, truly delivering fan service. We could see every definition of his body to every drop of sweat on his face.

i’m sure all the fans felt the same way I did when we left… truly inspired and blessed to have had such an unforgettable experience.

I think I can say after today’s performance, i will love Taeyang til the day I die. dramatic? no, just exactly how i feel.

BUY THE DVD!

Second:

i think jayvu did a good job in sharing the fancams. i’ll just share what solar is like through my eyes.

where to begin?ah,the surprise guest today was 2ne1.i think CL requested to people to stand up.they had the whole crowd dancing to can’t nobody and go away.
i didn’t watch the fancams last night coz i don’t want that to ruin things for me today.
imo,there’s nothing really special about the choreography of move.4 girls were werkin them poles.and YB,he came up to them and i think one of girls wrap her legs on him.T T
in INAG he came down from the stage and charm the crowd.i was off my seat and embarassingly jump and down while screaming.God,he’s such a pimp!oommmggg!!!he’s so damn good.
why didn’t they live stream this in YT so that i can spazz with everybody?:(
anyways movin on,umnn,one of the hight light of the concert for me was when he performed superstar.
the moment the beat of the drum started,everybody got up!vip section that is.i didn’t see 2nd and 3rd floor from where i was sitting.so yeah,we dance and groove to the music.damn,it was amazing!i literally went crazy flailing my hands up on the air.
then i think break it down came up next and the whole crowd flailed their hands and sing along to the song.lol aw,man so crazy i can’t explain how i feel.
then mj song came up next and yeah we party some more.lol
uhhmn,i think YB went inside but crazy part was the people were still on their feet.from were i was nobody wanted to sit down.i guess we were to charge up,huh?sitting down was the last thing on my mind!i want some more !
so,YB came out again for WUA or was it LAOM?
anyways,the crowd went wild again dance and sing along to the song.yeah,specially LOAM.
then TIS came up.at some part the crowd sang along with him.
he talk about some stuff saying thanks to a lot of people.he specifically give thanks to GDragon then mention the rest of the members.
then he continued singing the song.


then we thought that was it.
nobody wanna go home everybody screamed encore.
half of the vip section were already gone.i already stood up and went to the aisle,but i were still waiting for something.my eyes was glued the whole time at the stage.then the curtain went up.i run to the stage and i think me and the crowd think alike coz they also stood up from their seat and came running
to the stage.
some girls literally climb through the seats and i did the same. just to be closer.lol
omg,but i can’t explain it to you guys.i wanna cry.
YB was so close and he’s so beautiful.


people will argue with me about this but imo,he’s the most attractive member in bigbang.
i’ve seen GD and TOP at their last big show concert upclose coz i was instanding section.GD was cute but too skinny.and TOP,he’s handsome too but this is about what look i prefer the most and YB is the most gorgeous from the bunch.
i really,really wanna cry,coz he’s so beautiful.
annnnd when he took off his wifebeater and throw it to the crowd,4 girls were fighting for it lol.but if it happens to land in my hand,i’d scratch anyone’s eyes out who would take it from me.hehe
he sang wedding dress then half assedly sang TIS.
and that was it.oh,the girl he chose for INAG lean back when he’s about to kissed her.i was like,guurrll,if that was me i would met him halfway.and i would definitely aim for his lips,gdi.


We are speechless. This girl could go with him on the bed. And he said:YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND! SHE is  the luckiest girl ever!! We don't know what we can say. Really. This bo is the heaven,the fire, the sweetness!! Sorry.... Crazyy.....

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

Source: alwaystaeyang (thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment