Sep 7, 2010

Big Bang on SCAWAII Magazine TRANSLATIONS Taeyang



SOL
Q. Describe your ideal girl~
A: I like a girl who listens to me and understands me. Someone who looks pure and feminine.

Q. What would you like to do on a date?
A: I want to walk around a place where the scenery is nice and eat something delicious. I love delicious food!

Q. What makes you feel manly?
A: When I feel strong.

Q. Other than your work, what do you do for fun?
A:Study! I read books and study about life. I think the self-development can influence my music.

Q. What is your goal as an artist?
A: I always want to present good music no matter if it is a big stage or a small stage. I hope I can be an artist that can charm/attract people the first time you see me.


AIIIGGOOOO!!!! WE understand him!!!!! OMG!!! HE IS A DREAMBOY!!!! How can he be soo perfect?!?!?!?! AHHHH!!!!! He likes to study!!!! CUTEEE*.* OMG!!! WE'RE GOING CRAZY!!!!! BABYYYY!!!



TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment