Jul 23, 2010

Taeyang talks about his meeting with Yuri:)

Our baby talked about his meeting with Yuri on Strong Heart:

Seungri revealed that, “Taeyang had gone to a SNSD concert without telling anyone,” and Taeyang explained, “It took a long time preparing for my album. I didn’t get to go out much and because of that, my personality got darker.

So the people around me thought it would be a good idea for me to meet someone of the opposite sex, and they introduced us,” and, “They said there was a girl they thought was alright, so I went out to eat without much thought and it turned out it was Yuri. She’s bright and even though she’s young, we get along. She’s a really good person. She’s one of the few friends I have, so I consider her dearly. We ate together once, and going to the SNSD concert were all special experiences.”

Since she has a good body, Taeyang’s girlfriend will wear jeans while eating kimchi fried rice that he made, after which she’ll have to introduce herself to president Yang, Jinusean, Teddy, Se7en, and G-Dragon in order to start dating.

The girl has to introduce herself to his friends!!! AYYYY how cutee!!!!!! TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment