Jul 21, 2010

Taeyang on STRONG HEART;)

During the July 20 episode of Strong Heart, Taeyang talked about his encounters with SNSD's Yuri, starting with a blind date set up by common friends between them. He added, "We had a meal together once, and I have been invited to her
concert before and because I don't want the other members to have misunderstandings, so I went to the concert alone. But it was a good experience. I look forward to more activities in the future."


Seungri who was also present on the show, "Only the 2 of them know what kind of relationship goes on between them right? I hope they turn out well." Taeyang then responded, "Me and Yuri are definitely not in that kind of relationship. But if we are to really be together, I will not openly say it out like this.

 

Isn't he cute??? YESSS HE IS!!! AYY!! How he explains everything*.* HE IS SOO DAMN SEXY!!! TAEYANG ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!!*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment