Jul 25, 2010

Taeyang's interview on ViVi Magazine:)


 

Q: Where would you go on a date in Tokyo?
Tokyo Tower. I've been to Japan so many times but I haven't been there. I definitely want to go!

Q: What do you look first in girls?
I look at the attitude more than the appearance. Don't want too much emphasis on the appearance. Instead, I look at the attitude and actions.


Q: What type of girls do you like?
Someone who will understand me. Someone who will listen to my stories and my thoughts.

Q: If you meet her, what kind of production would you like to do?
I'll present a letter and a song! To convey a serious message, I want to give a letter. Then I will also present some songs. Do you think that's impressive?

Q: If the members change into something, what would they be?
G-Dragon → Shop. GD's room is like something where you will buy clothes.
T.O.P → Baby. He really wants to be a baby.
V.I → Seasonings. It's necessary when cooking and it will add taste
D-Lite → Brother. When we're in Japan, we share a hotel room together and we often joke around

Q: SOL is know for his "New Era" caps. How many do yo have?
About 500 previously. I think I have about 500 before but I organized just recently so there are probably fewer now. They're stacked into a tower like in shops.

Q: How did you start training?
Originally, I trained/exercse to have strength when we sing and dance on stage. After that, I started to do it regularly. I follow an exercise program given by our trainer in South Korea.

Q: Important items you bring in Japan?
My computer. When I have extra time, I search for good music and videos.

Q: Talk about your changing hairstyles?
Actually, I've only changed my hairstyle twice. When we debuted, I had cornrows. Then, I decided to cut it all and grew it to my current Mohican (Mohawk) style. I think it looks cool when dancing on stage.

About the members
Changes character on and off (camera or every now and then)? It's usually the same with everyone
Takes the longest time when bathing? T.O.P
Sleeps the longest? T.O.P and G-dragon
The opposite, who doesn't sleep? Me and D-Lite
Cleanest room? G-Dragon
The opposite, the dirtiest? All the others (Laughs)
Good cook? D-Lite
Racy member? I don't know
Impatient? V.I.

 

He looks first at the attitude*.* And he wants someone who listens to him!! We would leisten to him how often he wants;) Over 500 caps?!? WoOW!! TAEYANG FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment