Jul 18, 2010

Taeyang interview in MINA MAGAZINE*.*


Sol
Q. What do you think of Japanese women?
A. All of them are so stylish! It's great that they have their own personality. I feel that they don't just simply follow the fashion, but they arrange it as it suits them best. Also, there are many girls with a cute voice, or more like a cute way of speaking.The sound of the Japanese language is sweet and very nice.
Q. What do you do on your days off?
A. I do all the things that I can't usually do. Like studying, watching films.... I'm an indoors kind of person, so I'm at home most of the time. One film that I've enjoyed lately is 「Ironman 2」. I love American hero movies.
Q. Where would you like to go in Japan?
A. Okinawa! (quick answer). Even though lately I've been saying a lot that I want to go there, I haven't been able to do it. If I got a girlfriend, I'd like to go to Okinawa on vacation with her!

 

Isn't he cute?? he even knows where he wants to take his girlfriend!! HE IS SOO ROMANTIC!!!! HE IS SOOO HOT AND CUTE!!! TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment