Jul 17, 2010

Taeyang and GD react different towards fans!

On SKETCHBOOK Taeyang and GD revealed that they react different towards fans:

Earlier today, we’ve reported on Taeyang’s stunning performances, along with the featuring of fellow Big Bang member G-Dragon, on the recent episode of Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.

On the show, these two boys further entertained the viewers with their interesting talks. Taeyang and G-Dragon shared how fans react towards them, and also gave descriptions of the Big Bang members’ rooms.

In terms of how fans react towards him, Taeyang expressed:
“We walk all the way from our dorms to the company building. There are fans who recognize and approach us”

“I greet my fans with a handshake, and they show pleased reactions”

Fans act cool and calm towards Taeyang. However, G-Dragon’s situation is the total opposite as he shared:
“I tend to act shy and awkward. I feel happy to see fans recognize and approach me, but I don’t know how to express my gratitude.

That’s why I cower and pass by them”

We would give everything to shake his hand ONLY ONCE!!! HE IS SOOO CUTEE*.* TAEYANG ALWAYS OUR BABE!!*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment