Jul 20, 2010

KANAURU adventure with YG Enteratinment!!

Qui describes in his own words how it was to meet YoungBae:

Where do I begin….


So I flew from San Francisco to Seoul on June 28th and when Richard and I landed…we didn’t know how to get in contact with Shaun but we saw an Internet thing in the airport so I went on AIM and saw Shaun online! From there he told us to go straight to the YG entertainment building because they were practicing with Youngbae for his comeback tomorrow. So we took the taxi to Hotel Seokyo and drop our stuff off and took another taxi to the YG building but the Taxi driver totally didn’t know where the heck the building was so it took 30-40 minutes to arrive at the building….we saw fans posted outside of the YG Entertainment building but when we got to the front of the building there was this fingerprint system and we didn’t have a phone to call Shaun. But after 5 minutes Shaun came up to pick up Rino Nakasone who is from Beat Freaks and the choreographer for Shinee or SM entertainment so that was cool, and Amber of f(x) was with her also lol. So the first person I met from YG is Jay who is the in-house choreographer for YG and he is a reallllllly chill person and knows a decent amount of English.

But as we go through sliding doors the first thing you see is this GIANT WALL THAT is a LCD screen planted where the elevator was playing YG artist music videos…so we went down the stairs to the dance studio and the as we walk into the dance studio the first person I saw was YOUNGBAE! Lol he was to my left and said “O HEY WASSUP” as if he saw me before, which he did because of the interview with Aimee Lee Lucas and I just gave him a hand shake. I didn’t spazz out or anything…so I just went to sit down with Keone and Mari who was helping out with Youngbae also…

Youngbae was working on Just a Feeling and I Need a Girl. But! It was Keone’s BIRTHDAY in about 30 minutes so Shaun asked Youngbae to sing him happy birthday in 30 minutes and he said “ok ” with his signature smile ahahaha. So after 30 minutes he dims the lights in the room and sings him happy birthday in English in a joking way ahaha but everyone was laughing in the dance studio. I thought that was awesome because they just met that day, it really shows how down to earth youngbae is…sometimes I forget he is just 22 lol…..

So after they finish practicing Just A Feeling…He sang You’re My…note that I haven’t heard the whole song yet and that the album wasn’t release yet so I was stoked but I was hiding it ahaha. We have a video of him singing it in the dance studio…just walking around and doing his thing but I don’t know if we are allowed to upload that =/. It’s just a different feeling seeing and hearing him person because you feel it even more…but whoever went to his concert would know what I mean.

So after he sang… he sat down pretty much next to me!!…so he looks at me and I look at him but we didn’t know what to say to each other ahahah. I knew he was thinking of something but the first thing he said to me was

YB: “I saw you with Aimee on Youtube”

Me: “Really?? Awesome =D”

YB: *Points at my hair and then his own hair*

Me: “Yea I know… =X”

YB and Me: *Then we both smile at each other..* rofl NOT HOMO

YB: Are you Korean??

Me: Nah. I’m Chinese

YB: Oooo

I could tell he wanted to speak to me in Korean ahahahaha Jay thought I was Korean also… I don’t even look Korean -_-

But what else was I suppose to say?! I just met the guy.

Then he goes about dancing INAG with JiHye, so that was pretty cool. By the end of the night Shaun rounded all of the dancers and young bae and gave a motivational speech ahaha. But yea totally! There is too much to say!! I’ll just throw in random stuff with my encounter with YB.

For his come back at Mnet we didn’t talk to him at all because he was doing his own thing and we weren’t allowed to bother him or anything but after the shoot for Just a Feeling and INAG which took about  9 freaking hours…..I was so tired.. it wasn’t funny but we will have footage of that..but afterwards we got the luxury to sit in the managers car of Big Bang I believe…soo GD, Youngbae, Shaun, Richard and I were in the car but GD and shaun were talking about their own thing while, Richard and I sit in the back enjoying the Ride back…but when we arrived at their house, I saw 3-5 fangirls waiting outside the house..note that it was like 4-5 am in the morning..crazzzy girls.

Another time would be when I was wearing the black chrome heart Where U At shirt, while I was eating in the crazy waterfall cafeteria, you can see it in 2ne1’s video “Follow Me” at 2:21 ahahaha…but anyways Youngbae came behind me and said:

YB: Hey, that’s the same shirt from the video

Me: Yea sorry…

YB: Nooo Noooo, I like the shirt too

Me: I like your hoodie! Can I have it ahah just playing *he was wearing a chrome heart hoodie*

YB: Yea Chrome heart is really expensive in Korea

Me: I know =(

…hm what is another encounter..

When I asked for his autograph of his deluxe album photobook..I was pretty stoked but Youngbae is a Christian indeed…cause he wrote God Bless You also when he saw Keone’s Cross Necklace he asked

YB: Are you a Christian?

Keone: Yes *shows his Cross tattoo*

YB: We are brothers ..how about you Mari?

Mari: Yea I am

YB: You’re my sister =D

But that was pretty much it….We didn’t really spent much time with Youngbae because he was out performing his live performances and what nots…we spent more time with se7en and 2ne1 than anything.









AYYY!!! He is soooo cute!!! Love the small talk he has with Qui!!!! HE IS SOOOO SWEEETT!!!! OUR YOUNGBAE,OUR BABYYY!!!! TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment