Jul 25, 2010

Big Bang interview on Spring Magazine!

It has already been a year since BIGBANG started their activities in Japan but it's been long enough for them to capture the hearts of the girls. They wore black suits to take the shots this time. This simple style allows us to feel the different characters of the different members.

Q: How about your personal style behind the camera?
(SOL) I love casual wear and match my clothes with different jackets in order to produce a ‘masculine’ style. Recently, I love wearing plaid shirts and I also bought some in Japan.
(GD) I love casual wear. In the past, I always chose clothing which was comfortable to me but now I choose clothes which can keep my style.
(D-LITE) I choose those which look like they are made of denim. I wear that a lot recently and also love old-looking clothes since I don’t like the feeling of new clothes. Even when they are newly bought, I will make them look old intentionally.(laughter)
(TOP) (Unlike the other boys, our ‘killer’ in 'Iris’ does not like casual wear.) I used to like hip-hop style but after quite a while, I switch to suit for I am a man and a man likes classical style. But it is not easy to wear like that.
(VI) For now, I think I cannot deny that I love to mix and match brand-named and causal clothes. In other words, I love simple yet good-looking clothes. Maybe this is the style that mothers like.

Q: It seems that Japanese girls do know what image suits them best, then what kind of girls does BIGBANG like?
(VI) Girls wearing one-piece dress would be nice.
(SOL) To me, I like girls who looks better when wearing jeans than dress and who are also knowledgeable.
(TOP) I like girls who wear clothes which match my style and those who can wear pretty shoes beautifully. I believe people with pretty foot can wear clothes well, too.
(GD) Girls who look like little boys. I like those with short hair. Although she wears causually in everyday’s life but will dress stylishly on special days.
(D-LITE) I like those who can wear old-school style well. They insist on wearing what they like for some time then the clothes give us an aging feeling since I am that kind of person myself.

(When they were having the photo shot, VI who was all in black even for his T-shirt, pointed out that G-Dragon ‘really love designer products’)

Q: The five members have told us their views about the female fashion. Lastly, any message for today's women on fashion?
(TOP) Dear readers, even if you are 30, just keep your mental state at 20. Although girls always find troublesome for growing old, I hope you can face your age and show your charm.
(GD) Girls in their twenties are said to be the most adorable. But I believe you can practise self-control thoroughly, then no matter what age groups you are in, you will still be charming.
(SOL) Enjoy your freedom! But you have to take responsibility after you have exercised your freedom! (Laughter)
(VI) Keep your dream and hope alive! If you feel sad, just listen to BIGBANG’s songs. I strongly recommend you to listen to “HANDS UP” !
(D-LITE) People usually want to do a lot of things when they are 20 years old, like being in relationships and embracing challenges. Besides, if possible, just love boys like me, then I will be very happy. (Laughter)

 

A girl that looks better in jeans than in a dress:)) His style is the best!!! TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment