Jun 27, 2010

Taeyang's Star's Diary 7!




Taeyang (22, Dong Young Bae) who has a shy personality, actually has never gone out until now.


“I certainly want to meet a girlfriend this year. It seems as I get older, I won’t be able to meet anyone”

There’s a couple Taeyang envies so much. They are Sean and Jung Hye Young of the same company. When he sees Sean living happily, he thinks ‘I should live like that, too’.

“Maybe three months ago, Sean-hyung said he would make dinner for me, so I went to his house. Having dinner, I felt so many things while I saw Hye Young-nuna, Ha Eum, Ha Rang and Ha Yul together.”

It was a result of a happy family that he saw. It was a family that makes you happy just by looking at it.

But Taeyang is a man who is poor at relationships. Even if he gets to like someone, he misses the timing after worrying ‘What if doesn’t goes well?’, ‘Wouldn’t she be uncomfortable?’

“I had a first love in my school. But I didn’t think it would go well, because I couldn’t help her . Looking back on it now, it might have been well…”

He hesitated and hesitated again that he would disturb her, his first love.

“She was preparing to enter a foreign language high school. Shas studied a lot, so I could see that she was debating whether meeting  me was important at the time”

He stepped back, seeing her work hard.  After that, he has never gone out because of hard training and busy activities.

When he focuses on something, he is stuck in it. But, his careful and prudent personality became an obstacle in relationships.

“I could feel free to meet someone. But why can’t I?”

Wow! This guy is the dream of everyone... Someone like him you do not see everyday!! And you won't see in the next hundred years! And also futher than that! This person is too perfect! This is our YoungBae - the cutest and hottest person ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment