Jun 27, 2010

Taeyang's Star's Diary 10!!

This is the last part of Taeyang's Star's Diary, enjoy it!



Soft charisma and a single minded devotion to his stages. What dream does the reliable singer, Taeyang (22·real name Dong Young Bae) have? “I don’t know whether this dream is big or small, but I wish to stand on stages for a long time and always do the best that I can”

It’s a simple dream, but the pride as a singer could be seen in his eyes. All the while, he has run ahead and reached here, now he has gained the composure needed to look around.

“Before, I wanted to be the person that everyone knew and recognized, and hear “That person is the best” whilst being on the best stage. I still want to be like that. But after a long time, I think I just want to do my best. Then, I’ll become the best for someone else”

He said that he hopes his stages have a good influence on many people, and he thinks he wants to do performances that have purpose and meaning.

“I hope to do performances that give a good message. That will be work, and when I become better and more influential…but I just hope to do meaningful performances, for children who are having a hard time, and so on”

Just like his name, Taeyang wants to shine his light on the world as a singer. Rather than being a shining star, he takes it one step at a time to be an artist that is brilliant and warm like the sunshine that makes everything grow “

“I want to abandon thoughts of obsession and greed, instead just do activities steadily. I believe I will be able to showcase not only one song but different songs on my album”

Taeyang, who never forgets his passion for music and affection for others, and works with worry and relentless efforts, makes everyone who watches him smile.

For us, he already is the bests singer in this world! And more than that!!! He's just PERFECT!!!!!!*.* We love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment