Oct 22, 2013

Taeyang's interview with Elle Korea

TaeYang : I prepared for a new album for a pretty long time. cuz I didn't get any inspiration to release a solo album again after my solo album <Solar> released 3 years ago. When I worked on the album, I was having a hard time. "I won't do this again till I feel I really want to do and enjoy" this thought dominated me. Even I didn't think about making an album. That's why it took a long time.

Interviewer : Is there anyone who troubled you especially?TaeYang : CEO Yang? We can't release albums if the CEO doesn't support us (laughs) I pushed/pressed him(CEO) after I thought this new album is almost done.

TaeYang : I realized something while our members were involved in some accidents for 2 years. Im happiest with my members, and those who make me now are BIGBANG. I laugh more than any moments when Im with them. Feel like I can do anythingTaeYang: I desired to work for solo promotions before, cuz I can show what I want to show. But now, honestly I like working as BB more

[About album]TaeYang : I tried various genres and put them into the album. People won't be bored with listening to the songs I think

TaeYang: I don't really have interest in dating. but it doesn't mean I never met/dated girls. it's just like I have not loved someone as deeply as I think it is 'date'. I had first love. The first love gave me many emotions.YB : I don't do anything else but musicInterviewer : really nothing but music?YB: of course I eatInterviewer : everyone eats to liveYB : um...Interviewer : Who do u hang out with?TaeYang : members or members' friendsInterviewer : drink?TaeYang : with members. Im really a funny guy w/ members

TaeYang : Im lost in contemplation when Im aloneInterviewer : you may not be able to sleep soundly if think too muchTaeyang: I had insomnia but it is cured naturally. I sleep well nowInterviewer : it was 1am just before. Are you awake at this time usually?TaeYang : Im at studios (around 1am)

Source: @shrimplyj

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

    Ritchie
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete