May 27, 2013

Taeyang's interview with JSDA Magazine



Q : First, Please tell your thoughts that you were selected JSDA main visual model.

YB : I am happy, So happy!

Q: What do you think about "Street Dance contest"?

YB : I think it is very good. Not only Japan but also all over the world,
Many people cannot make a living with only dancing
Also you cannot make a living wihout special and unique among other dancers.
So I think Japan's stree dance contest is very meaningful and good.

Q : What reason you interested in singing and dancing?

YB : I saw Michael Jackson When I was young, he visited to Korea.
And when I saw him, I suddenly thought "I wanna be an artist like him!"
That's why it started. I started to learn dancing at 13. As for singing,
I started to learn seriously after professional artist.

Q : What do you feel the difference of dance culture between Japan and Korea?

YB : I think common cognition about dance is higher in Japan than in Korea.
I see the people dancing on the street quite often in Japan and Nowdays Dancing is getting popularity among children.
I heard that Japanese schools make dancing class in own school ,
so I feel that it became widely recognized in Japan.
And I went to japan privately because I got the chance to take dancing lessons in japand,
and was impressed that children in the dance studio enjoyed in that so much.

Q : What is the most charming point that dancing fascinates you?

YB : Because It feels so good and makes me hyper!
When I'm completely concentrated at dancing,
I feel like I may completely abandon myself.
To me, Dance means more than happiness.

Q : Do you have any advice for the readers who want to become artists on how to become as the best artist?

YB : I have never thought of myself as a top artist.
I always sing and dance because I love it so much. 
When I was middle schoo student, I was happy to be able to only sing and dance.
Even if you cannot become the top artist, Always keep on mind "I love to sing and I'm happy when I am dancing".
This is important mind when you dream such a good artist.


source: @urthesun

No comments:

Post a Comment