Apr 2, 2012

Buying Tickets for Big Bang's Alive Tour in Japan + Additional Tour Dates



Hi everyone! I'm getting a lot of emails about how to buy tickets for BIGBANG's Alive Tour in Japan, so here's some info:

The first round of pre-sale or lottery for official VIP Japan members is already over. The second round for fanclub members starts today (until APRIL 9) and public selling will begin on APRIL 28. Where to buy tickets:

LAWSON
E-PLUS


The sites are in Japanese but since Lawson and E-plus are popular/major ticket sellers, there are already some tutorials available online for foreigners:

E-Plus Tutorial (Needs an address in Japan)
Loppi Machine (by Lawson) Tutorial (If you're already in Japan)

If you find the tutorials above a bit complicated, there are websites that can buy tickets for you with a service fee:

Personal Shopper Japan
Shopping Service Japan


I haven't tried buying from these sites personally so if you have tips/experience in buying tickets for concerts in Japan, feel free to share and leave a comment below. Thanks and hope this post helps a bit!




 

Additional Tour Dates


(Announced today, April 2)

May 17: Aichi Prefecture (Nippon Gaishi Hall)
May 18: Aichi Prefecture (Nippon Gaishi Hall)

May 25: Yokohama (Yokohama Arena) - update

May 26: Yokohama (Yokohama Arena)
May 27: Yokohama (Yokohama Arena)

May 31: Osaka (Osaka-jo Hall) - update

June 1: Osaka (Osaka-jo Hall)
June 2: Osaka (Osaka-jo Hall)
June 3: Osaka (Osaka-jo Hall) - update

June 16: Saitama (Saitama Arena)
June 17: Saitama (Saitama Arena)

June 23: Fukuoka (Marine Messe)
June 24: Fukuoka (Marine Messe)

source: BBU

YAAAYYY I HOPE JAPANESE VIPS WILL ENJOY THIS!! OMG IT'S APPROACHING MORE AND MORE!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER DATES TO BE REVEALED!!!

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

13 comments:

  1. I'm kinda getting the feeling they will arrive here in fall/winter....
    Just hope they won't take too long with announcing the European tour dates, cuz I need to schedule my other things too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so,too..maybe in late winter^^ I think europe is last..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter would be fine. I just wish they would be a bit more clear on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah YG finally has to reveal the dates:( I have to plan the whole thingyxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially if I need to go to Germany or another country. Need to get free from work/school and save money :( And find a place to sleep of course.
    But I'm more worried about the concert being held during summer because I''m trying to get an internship. But it's still very unsure and if I don't get chosen I will try to do volunteerswork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it will be in summer^^ in August GD will bring out his solo album so I think they will pause the tour then^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't even know that! but I think GD's music isn't my kind of thing. I've listened to some of his songs but I didn't like them very much. But perhaps I should check out his new songs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read an artcile about this issue that he will release an album in August that's why I really wonder hoe they wanna manage the tour then..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi , everyone , any idea to buy the ticket in USA ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry dear but i don't know about this :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. im planning to go Japan from USA , and I wanna buy the ticket :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww I'm really sorry for not being able to telling you more about this:( I don't have any more information than this..really sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. its ok , thanks for answer me , you are the best !!

    ReplyDelete