Mar 18, 2012

Big Bang's way of picking up the ladies, on SBS ''You & I''



G-Dragon: If there was a girl I had interest in, I would look at her with intense eyes and then ask her out right on the spot.

Daesung: I would leave a great impact on her by saying one thing, "You're the first." And then she would have ask, "First what?" But I would just walk away silently while making a V-sign with my hands.

Taeyang: I really suck at these things, so I would probably just be like, "Hey, Seungri.. I like her right there" or tell the other members who I like instead of going after her.

T.O.P:For me, I would slip my phone in her back pocket as I walk by.

Lee Hyori: That means you would have to touch her butt.

T.O.P: ......then I'll slip it in her front pocket..;;

AWWW CUUTE YOUNGBAE OPPA <3 JUST BE URSELF OPPA..ANY WOMAN WOULD LOVE YOU!

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment