Feb 26, 2016

Big Bang's AnAn Interview - Taeyang's Part

anan11
YB: I kept thinking about the fans for these past 3 years.  I did feel that we need to show our new music as soon as possible, but my strongest thought was that we need to show the very best for the fans who were waiting for a long time.

Anan: From the beginning of the interview, SOL-san has passionately talk about his state of mind on their comeback.  As a result, they have created MADE series.
YB: We have worked on it for nearly 3 years.  Like the title, we have “made” it to the fullest than any other past works.  That’s why we are confident.
Anan: BIG BANG have finally appeared in music shows in Korea after a long hiatus.
YB: Our first appearances in a long time were very fun. Whenever we went to a TV station for a recording before, there were many sunbae artists. But we are the oldest now (laughs).  We were able to relax in a way.
Anan: SOL has been answering in fluent Japanese during most of the interview. His sense of linguistics is great.
YB: But now, isn’t my Japanese pretty bad? I used to speak better before…
Anan: He smiles shyly.  How does he keep his high motivation in these busy days?
YB: If I don’t, I will be the one suffering on stage.  I just work hard in order to feel comfortable. This is something common right?
Anan: Music, dance, language… he is a tough, hard worker indeed, but…
YB: Honestly, I love beautiful things.  Flowers and sky.  Especially flowers, whenever I walk by a flower store, I end up buying them.  I often keep them in my room. My favorite is dandelion because it has a unique beauty that can’t be found at the flower store.
Anan: He has talked about other members’ truths.
YB: DS is surprisingly…secretive.  We’ve been working together for so long but I only know a little about him.  He never gets in touch with me outside work schedule and that sometimes hurt my feelings (laughs).  TOP is surprisingly delicate like a bubble. Our houses are close to each other now and he often calls me at night saying “Come, now.” When I reach to his house, he is there being sentimental (laughs). As for GD, we have been together from when we were little. I know too much about him so I am not sure what is unforeseen.  You all think SR is active right? In reality, he is 100 times more active than what you think.  I’m worried about him… He is active no matter how busy.  His manager gets too tired and thinks of quitting his job. To stop the managers from quitting, SR has to give them presents occasionally (laughs).
source: via BBU

No comments:

Post a Comment