Sep 2, 2015

Kwanghee Reveals He Stays in Touch with G-Dragon and Taeyang

Kwanghee-G-Dragon-Taeyang

During a recent interview, Kwanghee gushes about his experience as HwangTaeGee with Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Taeyang. He says, “I feel so great. I got to sing a new musical genre that I never got to sing as a ZE:A member. It was a great experience for me. A great chance for me to work hard and show everyone that I’m a singer.” He adds, “It’s so amazing to get to know G-Dragon and Taeyang whom I’ve been such a fan of.” When asked if they still keep in touch, he responds right away, “Yes, we can’t lose touch. We’re getting together soon.”
Through “Infinity Challenge Music Festival 2015,” Kwanghee was able to make himself more widely known as a new cast member of the show. Is he feeling more at home with the show? To that question, Kwanghee says, “The pressure is still there. I haven’t done enough yet. I only got to be on the Classic, the Delivery, and the Music Festival. I’m always nervous.”
HwangTaeGee
(parts Omitted….You can read the full article here at Soompi.com)
Source: @Soompi via BBU

No comments:

Post a Comment