Jan 13, 2015

Taeyang almost strips off Clothes for Fans

(Hong Kong January 10) Korean singer Taeyang moved the audience in his concert with his infectious and vigorous song and dance to prove himself as the “prince of R&B”.
With his parents watching, shirtless Taeyang started with his rhythmic hit “Body” and revealed his perfect figure. The fans were excited when he shouted sweetly to his fans, “I love you.” He revealed that he had spent for four years to prepare for this concert. When interacting with his lucky fans, he said jokingly that he’d give out his underpants but instead he gave them his autographed sneakers and one bonus cap when the fans asked for more. Seeing that the fans were not satisfied, Taeyang pleaded, “If I give all my things on my body, I’ll have to go back to Korea in my birthday suit. But I can’t do that.”
source: via PlanetYB

No comments:

Post a Comment