Jun 27, 2014

Taeyang's Hug Event FANACCOUNT

Embedded image permalink

  • It was like a mini fan meeting ! TaeYang sang “Eyes Nose Lips” without instrumental accompaniment.
  • TaeYang did “Pizza dance”. He did all steps to make a pizza Haha and he threw the virtual pizza to fans.*finishes Pizza dance* TaeYang : *pretends to eat the pizza* feel like I ate a real pizza Haha Fan : I’m full too~
  • Some fans asked TaeYang to hug them from the back (Back-hug) & TaeYang did it. So kind ! Some fans danced with him
Me : Oppa, please hug me tight !!
TaeYang : *hugs me* How tight ??
Me : Like this !! kyaaa >_< I felt his muscle
TaeYang hugged me really tight. I could feel his arm muscles T__T He’s so sweet. He replied to me near my ears.
Me : Oppa, can’t you hold a fan sign event too…?
TaeYang : Ok, I will ^^
Me : For real ?!?
*shook hands*
  • TaeYang : This hug event is held with my 100% intention. I’m innocent, so enjoy and take my purity/virginity
  • Fan : Please do Giyomi song~ TaeYang : I want to, but I don’t know Giyomi song haha
  • Fans and TaeYang took group pictures 3 times at the end :) And YG took a picture of each fan when hugged TaeYang !? 
  • TaeYang : Aren’t the handshake and fan sign events too common ? So I held this hug event kkk
fan account ShrimpLJY
photo: YB-518%
source: Via PlanetYB

No comments:

Post a Comment