Dec 19, 2013

Taeyang unveils his new song "1AM" on Mnet's MUST

빅뱅 태양, ‘머스트’서 신곡 ‘새벽 한 시’ 최초 공개
[TV리포트 = 김풀잎 기자] BIGBANG’s TAEYANG will be appearing in the last episode of this season’s MUST.

On Mnet’s MUST that is aired on Dec 18th, TAEYANG is scheduled to make an appearance. On Dec 9 when the episode was filmed, TAEYANG shared a friendly greeting with the MC, Yoon Do Hyun while opening the program with ‘SUPER STAR’ and ‘BREAK DOWN.’


TAEYANG, who is spending busy days performing in South Korea and Japan, commented, “Next year I would love to travel. I would like to visit Brazil.” The comment was recorded on video and was sent to the founder of YG Entertainment and his boss, Yang Hyun Suk.

He is just 26, a youthful guy who dreams of travelling and love. “Even if I am unable to go on dates, I would love to fall in love,” and added, “To me, love is something that awakens the sentiments inside me.”

And he continued, “This is a song that honestly expresses my feelings,” and delivered his song ‘I Need a Girl.’

Moreover, he once again expressed his deepest affection for G-DRAGON. Yoon Do Hyun asked him, “I heard you said that if you were to get married, you would do so with G-DRAGON,” and TAEYANG replied, “Since we were little, we aspired to each other’s talents from a distance. The style that I aspire to and the style that he aspires to are quite different, so there are a lot to learn from each other. We are friends who share happiness and sorrow together.” His affection was truly a deep one.

On the day, TAEYANG unveiled his new song ‘1AM’ for the first time. Finally, TAEYANG paid back his fans for their love with an encore song titled ‘This Christmas,’ which was originally sang by Chris Brown.

Meanwhile, this season of MUST will be ending this week.

2013. 12. 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment