Mar 4, 2012

TaeyangKoreanDream's first Project finished~

First of all I want to thank everyone who participated in my small project :) I received a lot of messages and here I'm going to post some pictures of the finished notebook with all of your messages! The pics I took were random so they don't depend on how long a message was~I couldn't take pics of aaall the messages cause I don't have much uploading space remained T  T So I'm sorry for that,too! I also want to excuse my handwriting in Hageul (I'm still in the process of learning how to write it well ;)) I hope I didn't do any mistakes so that Youngbae oppa and Big Bang can read it ^^ It was my first project and I really tried my best..I hope to be able to do more of these projects in future! Thank you to all TyKD readers!! FIGHTIING!!



The notebook^^ ( I hope it was a good choice~)

[slideshow]

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment