Feb 9, 2012

Big Bang @ the airport in NYC

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hZeaqDIjCEw]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z4V_dsrerjw#!]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RJhf25mXsF4]



From @lovedustalive:

TOP wasn't wearing a hat. Saw all except Seungri. GD was 5 inches away and stood next to me. I couldn't react. Followed them to their vans. GD&TOP got in one van & Bae & Dae went in another. IT HAPPENED SO FAST! Tae came out first, then ToDae & last was GD. No sign of Seungri at all.

TOP is tall for sure. YB wasn't close enough for me to estimate how much taller than me he is. Dae is tall too. Since GD stood RIGHT BESIDE ME, he is most definitely taller than me. I'm about 5'2 btw. I can't explain what I saw because it was so surreal. I was sure I was dreaming when GD stopped at my side. I just stared speechless.

From @vip4daesung (Kimmi!):

OMGD!!!! It was amazing!!!! Amazing!!!! They were gorgeous! Daesung took the letter directly from my hands, bowed and smiled at me when I bowed back, smiled and said kamsamnida. Daesung was gorgeous and his smile was beautiful... breathtaking. Loved it. I WAS ARMS LENGTH AWAY!!! 

Didn't see Seungri. Was too focused on Dae, but GD was w/ him towards the back and those who saw Seungri said he was pale & leaning on his manager. T.O.P turned and smiled at us.

GD was also within arms distance. We all saw GD. He was quiet with his head down. Taeyang wouldn't take anything, letters or gifts. (He looked tired.) Daesung took 2-3 letters. Daesung was smiling and willing to do anything for the fans. Him and TOP were the most active.

There were about 30 VIPs. I was at the front though, right next to Dae. I will never forget this moment. I didn't take pictures. Too busy with the letter & focusing on Dae, but I have a few people sending me pics and video to post late

OMG!!! I'M SOO HAPPY FOR ALL OF THESE VIPS WHO GOT TO SEE OUR BOYS<3 I HOPE SEUNGRI IS DOING WELL AND THEY CAN ALL ENJOY SOME FREE TIME^^

TAEYANG always VIP*.*

2 comments:

  1. Elena, i was really tearing and emotional seeing these kinda clips. I am not there but I can feel the fans' feelings.. hope every VIP will get the chance to see the boys visit their country. especially you too.

    Such a pity our Bae is tired, cus he usually will accept letters or presents frm fans.. hope he and the boys will rest well before starting to work on the MV.

    and TOP's hair is so obvious, at first I thought he was wearing a cap but I looked again and realised it's his hair which he didn't hide or anything haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear I totally understand you<3 how I wished to be there,too and greet our boys in a VIP way;) the deserve soo much! let's fight my dear to finally see them<3

    ReplyDelete